Thanks for writing your query to us.
Repeated episodes of cold
suggest that your immunity is low. There are various ways to increase body immunity. You should regularly follow this lifestyle changes & be consistent.
1. Get enough sleep. You need to rest our body in a leisurely manner and avoid stress
for at least six to eight hours daily.
2. You must drink plenty of water. By drinking six to eight glasses of water daily, this will help to flush out toxins from our bodies.
3. You must eat well. You should increase fresh fruits and vegetables and multi-grain meals in your daily diet and cut down on frozen, processed and fatty food. Besides that, you should reduce the intake of animal protein rich food. Quit smoking
and limit alcohol consumption.
4. You must practice good hygiene by washing your hands after visiting the toilets and before meals. When you wash hands, you also get rid of germs that might infect you with illnesses.
5. You need to exercise to boost your immune system. Exercise is good for health. It helps to strengthen your bones and muscles. Do any form of exercise that you enjoy doing.