Constant cold and cough, taking sinarest, have a mucus discharge. Relief from headache?

I am an 32 yrs old woman.for the past one month I have cold and cough .first one week I don t care.then I went to a duty doctor in a nearby clinic.he gave me moxikind 625, tusq ,asthalin and ambrolite s syrup.after a week I dint find any change and a slight wheezing also added to me.the worst part is I have a head ache,even I slightly shake my head I can feel the I browsed a lot and found that it may be due to sinus and took one sinarest tablet for three days .now my mucus has started to discharge.i stopped using all tablets.but my head ache is still there.can u please help me?i used ventorlin inhaler for email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013