Constant chest pain, tachycardia, shallow breathing, stomach upset, pain in jaw, neck, arm, fatigued. Diagnosed as anxiety. How can I be sure that it is not related to heart problems?

I have many symptoms of cardiac issues. Constant chest pains throughout the day everyday, tachycardia , shallow breathing . Sometimes my stomach feels upset, sometimes I feel some pain on my jaw, neck , and my arm . The pain is usually on my left side but I can also have it on my center. Sometimes I feel it so bad laughing makes it worse. I m always, and I do mean always very fatigued. I feel ill for quite some time now. I also wake up soaked in sweat in the middle of the night once in a blue. My doctor said it s just anxiety . Is there any way he can make sure that it isn t a cardiac issue besides assuming it s just anxiety? I m concerned for my health. I have kids.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012