Constant chest and stomach pain, low appetite, constipation, TB ruled out, prescribed Forecox, Alprax. Will these help?

Hello,sir my mother has between chest and stomach pain about a month.Recently i instructed by a Dr.(with Gold medalist , Medicine specialist ) to take 1.forecox. 2. alprax . 3.Rekool. TB test has been done and not detected.The probelm is that my mother is not taking any food , vomiting if taken,no stool too.Are above three medicine will cure all the problems.Is forecox is required after seeing the TB report(Not Detected.) Thnx in advance.........
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012