Constant burping, tightness in breast bone, headaches. On pantoprazole and probiotics. What can help in relief?

I am on 40 mg of pantoprazole a day and I take a probiotic. I have almost constant burping, feeling of tightness in my breast bone and a stomach that does not stop sounding like it is creaking. I have also been experiencing mild headaches lately. Had an endoscopy two years ago and nothing was found. Went to ER several months ago for chest pain and was told it was reflux; same thing my GI says. How come meds aren't giving me relief? What more can be done?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013