Constant burping, bloating, bitter taste in mouth. Could it be due to the intake of motilluim and plasil?

Hi! 4 years ago i notice that im burping a lot and i think it is normal to burp. But as i have observed it goes on and off. Last 2010 i consulted a doctor and she give me medication (opel, plasil and motilluim) without understanding what are those drugs i take. And now its back again and sometimes make me crazy on thinking what kind of sickness i have... now i have constant burping, my stomach i like having a lot of water or gas inside and making sounds esp when im lying down. Also i have sour, bitter taste in mouth. What should i do? Thank u
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013