Constant burping and vomiting. Stretchy discharge and stomach sick. Am I pregnant?

For the past 5 days or so I been having clear very stretchy discharge , I did get a day where I felt really sick, woke up vomiting all day couldnt eat anything for 3days, today im on sik dsy 4, now I keep burping & have a constant burping/vomit feeling, still cant really eat. Wondering if I possible pregnant, I dnt knw. 5days stretchy discharge then stomach sick, but now I have white tacky discharge. Oh yea & diarrea. Is it jus a flu , prego ,help sick of feelin like I gotta burp/vomit. Oh yea one more lil thing my discharge was relly thick & really stretchy couldnt break. Im 23 female & I was a week late last mnth for period.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012