Constant burning sensation throughout the body. Blood sugar and diagnostic tests normal, MRI showed minor problem a disc. No relief with Movacobal syrup. What else can be done?

i am suffering from burning sensation all over body. The burning sensation would be at some places, not particularly at one place. It would randomly moving. My blood sugar level and other diagnostic tests are normal. The MRI scan showed a minor problem at Disc 5. The Nurologist prescribed GABANTIN PLUS for 30 days. But I got swellings in my legs. Then the doctor advised me to stop that and gave MOVACOBAL SYRUP . I am not satisfied. Can anyone advise me suitably. Email. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012