Constant burning sensation in penis, pain while urinating, walking or sitting

I have a slight but constant burning sensation on my penis , seems to be at the head most of the time but sometimes seems to move to another part of my penis, it s basically always there, sometimes it seems to be a bit more noticeable than other times but it is constant. Been about 2 months, it s not a intense burning, I have noticed maybe 3 or 5 times that I had a sharp pain inside once or twice while urinating other times just walking or sitting down.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012