Constant burning eyes. Hurts to wear contact lenses. What could it be due to?

Hello, For many years, I have suffered with my eyes burning constantly and every eye doctor I visit says its probably just dry eyes but even when I use allergy or dry eye eye drops it never goes away. When I enter buildings like Walmart, my eyes feel like I am pouring salt in them. I wear contacts sometimes but within an hour they hurt so bad I have to take them out. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Please help me if it is possible!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013