Constant bump on the neck with blood and clear liquid, black thing on squeezing. Worrisome?

I have a small bump on my neck , for about a month. I popped it like 2 days ago, and mostly blood with a little clear liquid came out. I kept squeezing and a really tiny black thing came out. Since then, it appears to have gone down in size slightly, but not completely. Should I be worried about it, or wait longer before contacting a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Hello and thanks for the query
You should consult your doctor immediately as you have squeezed the bump with unknown cause. The bump seems to be a cyst but not sure. Also you need a course of antibiotic so the the infection can not take place at the site.
If it is a enlarged lymph than you will be in trouble if infection occur. In my opinion consult your doctor as early as possible and get treatment you may need biopsy of the material of the bump to find out what is it?
Hope you got your answer.
Best WIshes