Constant bump on the cheek that is bruised. Treatment advise?

I have a 17 yo daughter with a bump on her check that wont go away. She had adr visit 1 onth ago a the dr refeted her to dematologist. It is a 2 month wsiting period..i a m very concerned since it hads bruised acalledthe a surgennd won t go away. Sorry about my typing it is late and i am using my is YYYY@YYYY you
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
thanks for the question
I would be pleased to answer your question .

I would recommend that she takes an intralesional steroid injection into the bump .
She mostly has a Fibrosed Nodule .

She will need to take the medication / injection from the Dermatologist .

It will shrink with the help of the anti inflammatory injection .

Thanks and Take care