Constant bruised feeling in back which never goes after mild car accident. No relief with physical therapy, chiropractor, massaging therapy bed. Pain in hips and buttocks. Why there is constant pain and how to rectify?

Yes. I had a mild car accident in march. I have since then went to physical therapy and after five times felt uncomfortable in the setting so I switched to chiropractor. I have had a constant bruised feeling in the center of my back that never goes away, even after being on a massaging therapy bed and adjustments. My lower l5 nerve has recently been causing me alot of shooting pain in my lower back and a constant but mild ache feeling in my hip and buttocks . Why and what is the constant bruise pain? I cant seem to really get an answer. Should I see a specialist? Orthopedic or Neuro??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012