Constant brown discharge after non hormonal coil fitted about. Infection ?

Hi there, I had the non hormonal coil fitted about 6 weeks ago. The pain etc has settled down, however I now have a constant brown discharge like I would normally get after a period. This has been going on now for about 5 weeks. I have had a period since having the coil fitted but then it goes back to the brown discharge. It is not very nice and is impacting on my relationship. Have I got an infection of some sort (i know you can get an infection after the coil is fitted) Please can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer