Constant broodiness, difficulty in taking decisions. How can I fix this?

hai. i m a student of age 22.actually maximum time i always stay in a unminded condion.i always feel that i m soo..deeply busy in me. some times when i see myself i can t believe that its me. don t know why.i can t able 2 take decision of mine.when some one saw me he thought that i m thinking. 4 that i feel soo... sad. can u help me
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
From the description that you have given, there could be various possibilities of what might be wrong with you.
It could be any where between a personality disorder or a brief depressive episode.
But it will be too early to comment on unless we know some more details from you. You need to visit a nearby psychiatrist who can guide you about your problems.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In case if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
Wish you a good health!