Constant bloody mucus when he blows. Is it due to cigarettes ?

My friend wakes up every morning congested and when he blows his nose its bloody. He smokes cigarettes daily and has for awhile. Is it allergies or something more serious? He is 31
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Consult an ENT surgeon for ur endoscopic examinatin. in nasal endoscopy we will see ur nasal passage, ur sinus opening, any dns, any bony spur.

treatment will be done accordingly.
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi ! welcome to mhealth care magic
it may be due to allergic condition. the nsal vein get leaked out due to excessive heat or cold or in allergic condition provided if there is nothing any growth inside.