Constant blocking in left nostril, find strong smells to be unpleasant, other nostril normal, no relief with medicines. Any ideas?

Hi for approx 4 weeks my left nostril feels slightly blocked and I m finding strong smells such as urine ,sweat coffee etc to be very unpleasant. I saw a local gp who prescribed a course of antibiotics as he thought it could be an infection but they haven t cleared it up. I keep getting a very musty odour which is very overpowering when I come into contact with strong smells as mentioned. Other nostril ok but left nostril feels a bit stuffy,any ideas please.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012