Constant bloating, random bruises, upset stomach. Treatment for symptoms?

Recently, ive been experiencing a very bloated feeling. Its very constant, like after you eat too much. Also, stomach troubles and weird, random colored bruises. I am 16 years old. I am on the dance team at school but we have not been practicing for the past three weeks. I drink at least 40 oz of water daily so i do not think i am dehydrated.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
it seems you are suffering indigestion stop taking tea/cold drinks, fast foods, spicy/sour food, take food at proper interval and add some seasonal fruits to diet, still problem persist contact us with details of all problem to help you out with some homoeopathic remedy