Constant bleeding, tiredness, lower back and leg pain. History of cervical dysplasia, frequent draining of bartholin cyst. Cause?

I turned 47 in October. For many months I have been bleeding almost constantly. I am so tired. I was treated for cervical dysplasia cin 111 in 2000 after my second child was born and again in 2005. I have also had bartholin cyst proplems since 1989 after many times being drained at hospital. Every time another bill for 3,000. to 5,000. dollars.They stopped until a few years ago. Now I get them at least 4 to 6 times a year. Last time was August 2012 It has been abscessed more than 22 times and drained by Doctors more than 18 times. I divorced my husband and lost Insurance 3 years ago. I am bleeding and spotting almost everyday. I am so tired. Having a sex life is not even an option. Pain also in my lower back and right hip and leg started a few months ago. I used to get pap tests every 3 months until I lost my insurance.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer