Constant bleeding, irregularities with periods after coming out of depo shot.

started on depo for 3 years and as soon as i came off it things went haywire. had constant bleeding . tried mini pill still bled, went back on depo, still bled. tried combined pill zoely, still bleeding. finally got put on norimin from gynocologist after an exam where everything was fine. went to two periods a month. after 8 months on it i had a normal cycle with only one period. this month, month 11, got break through bleeding/spotting (light and brown mostly with some clots) a week before my pill period is due, this is day 2. also had bloating , headaches, cramps, moodiness and tiredness. any ideas why?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013