Constant bleeding even after finishing periods, less energy. Any chance of pregnancy ?

I just had my period one week ago, and 3 or 4 days ago I started bleeding again. Its not heavy, but it is constant. Also, after having a few drinks 2 nights ago I ended p throwing up sometime in the night and continued throwing up into the late morning (which isn t normal for me when I have a few drinks). I slept through the entire day with no energy. And now this morning I had a hard time staying awake after I got up this morning. By the way: My husband has had a vasectomy a few years ago so should be no chance of pregnancy .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013