Constant backache, all joints pain, very sensitive. Reasons ?

hi, i am constantly tied every bone from my back downward always ache and i sometimes find it hard to stand i have to stand very slowly its almost as if ive been bent or knelt over for a long period of time when im just trying to stand up from the couch its almost flu like but i had tonsilitis last week and started to feel better but the joint pains i have had for a while from a back injury but its spread to my hips and knees and they are very sensitive i can barley walk anywhere i am only 26
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013