Constant back pain, joint pain in wrists, shoulder, neck, migraines, numbness in right leg, chest pain. Treatment?

For the past year and a half, I have had constant back pain . I didn t think anything of it until recently. The past 6 months have been the worse. I have joint pains. In my wrist , shoulder , neck, ankle, elbow . I have random migranes. My right leg gets bad. I have points where I can barely stand on it. I have points where it gets numb within seconds. I have bad chest pains. My left bottom rib and center of rib cage. My right side hurts constantly with cramps. I pass out at random times. Usually, it all comes together. One moment one joint will start hurting and slowly all will hurt.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013