Constant back pain causing numbness in arms, leg pain. Back seemed to be curved at the top. Remedy?

I have seen my doctor. I told her about my constant pain in my back. She checked my back and said it was curved at the top. I have pain that run s threw my arm s,numbing uncomfortable feeling,can t sleep when it happens. My right leg go s threw pain at the top. These thing s come and go. My Dr. gave me t3 s. They don t touch the all over body pain I feel all day,every day. I can t get out of bed. I will be in for an x-ray nexy month.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013