Constant ache in legs, feet, tingling, numbness in hands, lower legs and ankles, back aches, getting blurry vision. Reason and Cure?

Hi, my name is Sue...i do have a regular doctor ...just that i dont know whats wrong with me...i just looked up 10 early warning signs of MS, ticked most of them...my doctor is trying to find what is the problem, but not sure if she brelieves me or not, i feel my bodys giving up on me...contast ache in my legs and feet . tingling and numbness in my hands and lower legs and ankles, my back aches all the time, getting blurry vision(thought they were migraines) quite often and my vision is not like it used to be...also have days where i forget things, one minute its their then its gone...i m only 48.I probably need to be more honest with my doctor as i havent told her some of these things......my Great Aunt had MS, she ended up in an institution, is there anything else that could be causing these symptons?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013