Constant abdominal pain with urge to urinate with nausea. Cause?

A few days ago, on Sunday I woke up with extreme abdominal pain . I later threw up several times and had diarrhea all day. I thought I had food poisoning from some food at a wedding. Monday I still had diarrhea and food poisoning symptoms. The following days, Tuesday through Thursday I had a sensitive stomach. I feel nauseous and have a headache on and off. I feel very tired. My tongue also feels like it has lost it s taste buds. I have had a loss of appetite. I am concern because I woke up to an extreme pain on my left abdomen this morning and had to go pee. I still have an aching abdomen. This is not a cramp or the same feeling as a food allergy . The pain in my abdomen is more constant on my left when lying down. I feel very nauseous.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012