Constant abdominal pain, keep going hot and cold, loss of appetite, unable to sleep. What to do ?

I was in hospital about a month a go with abdominal pain , they couldn t find out what was wrong ad sent me home with tramadol, I was fine with it but I came off them straight away, I went back to work (support worker) for 2 days then I fell Ill again, I have been going to the doctors and they said it was the cartilages where my ribs are that s inflamed, iv had some blood tests done n the doctors are ringing back tomorrow but I m frightened because the past few weeks iv had bowel trouble, I sometimes get loose but it seems to be normal, I feel sick, keep going hot and cold , loss of appetite my main worry is I m not sleeping it takes me about 2 hours to fall asleep I get restless it s like I m fighting to fall asleep but I can t. Please help. :(
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013