Constant abdominal pain, diarrhoea, lump above the belly button, weight loss. What could it be?

I m in constant abdominal pain . I have dhiarrhea at all times and have now noticed I have a lump inside right above my belly button. I recently spent two months in the hospital and they couldn t tell me what was wrong. This was before the lump appeared. I get severe pain in my abdomen when I eat and I m not gaining any weight from eating. I m actually losing weight and have dropped to quite an unhealthy weight. I can t figure out what it could be and am wondering if I should try a third hospital?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012