Constant abdominal pain. Blood work, stool test normal. Antibiotics not effective. How to cure?

My daughter who is 15 has had constant abdominal pain that described as squeezing in the upper area that squeezes and radiates to the left side on around to the shoulder . This has been since January. her blood work fine along with stool test for bacteria. They have put her on stomach meds n antibiotics for the bacteria she don t have. nothing makes it go away. she is a special needs child that never complains of pain. I m worried about her. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013