Constant Eye Twitching, tickle in throat, phlegm, have flu and IBS. What does it sum up to?

My symtoms are: Constant Eye Twitch..tickle in throat sometimes almost sweet tasting maybe phlem not all the time in back of neck.and feeling sick.Also shoulder pain sometimes and muscle pain in arm .Headachs and feeling of coming down with flu .I also have Dry mouth mainly noticable in the night. i was diagnosed with IBS but i think this is wrong.I thought it could be Candida but unsure.Also this started 3 years ago after i got bad case of Flu.A flu like i hadnt got before.After the flu i started to gym for the first time in my life.Well ive gymed before but never lasted more than 3 weeks lol.Iwas gyming for about 5-6 months and gradually started getting the symtoms i described already...I do get Hayfever aswell and only started getting this a few year ago! I am 30 and in fairly good shape.I dont smoke i gave up drinking 2 years ago and drink alot of water.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013