Consistently sore shins. Tests normal. How long will it take to heal?

I have had sore shins for 7 months. I believe started from worn out shoes and exercising on ceramic tile. I ve seen a physical therapist and an orthopaedic doctor. They cannot find anything wrong. Just curious on how long it will take to heal. I have since bought new shoes and will exercise on different flooring. I have been doing low impact to no impact for 2 months now. I m 35 yo. They get sore during/after exercise.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
The soreness of the shins is likely to be related to a mild bone bruise in the area due to stress. Such minor injuries need proper rest for adequate healing. It takes 4-6 weeks for recovery.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,