Consistently low WBC, RBC, low ferritin, HB, suffer with IBS, post nasal drip, Raynaud's. Advised iron transfusion, endoscopy. Opinion?

I have just been referred to a Haematologist as I have had consistently low WBC ( neutropenia ) and now low RBC , low Ferritin and low Haemoglobin . I have IBS, post nasal drip , and a large amount of stress which negatively effects my IBS. I am hypoglycemic and have Raynauds syndrome (not sure if they are relevant). My GP suggested an iron transfusion and a possible endoscopy and colonoscopy but to wait to hear what the Haematologist has to say. He said the constant low WBC may be a result of a bone marrow problem. This of course, scared me very much. What is your opinion?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013