Consistently elevated liver enzymes, lowers temporarily with liver supplements. Stopped alcohol consumption. What could the cause be?

Sir History of my Elivated SGOT/SGPT My childhood onwards my Total serum bilirubin is above 1.5 mg/dl. On 2010 when I done my blood test(Because of back pain ) there was a slight increase in SGOT and SGPT - Both around 44mg/dl. Next year 2011 I repeated the same and found that SGOT is 110 and SGPT is 170 and bilirubin is 2.25. I consulted a doctor and he prescribed a liver supplement for 6 months and SGOT and SGPT back to normal and bilirubin reached 1.75. After that I stopped liver supplement(Around 3 months now) . Two days back I done my LFT again and results showing elevated SGOT and SGPT . Results are below S.Bilirubin Total : 2.25 mg/dl S.Bilirubin Direct : .80 mg/dl S.Bilirubin Indirect : 1.45mg/dl Serum SGOT : 90 U/L Serum SGPT : 110U/L Serum Alkaline Phospate : 56 U/L Normal range Serum Protiens - Normal Creatinine - Normal range HBsAg Eliza - Negative Anti HCV - Negative Alcahol consumption(wkly once/twice) - Stopped on 2011(As per Dr advice)
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012