Consistent yellow crust on belly button area with a scaly skin layer. What could this be?

Hi I had a question about a problem I have been experiencing in the area of my belly button. My belly button for the last year or so has been developing this yellowish crust on a consistent basis which I end up yanking out of that area a multiple times a week. In addition there is a scaly/flaky skin layer that I pull out as well. I often seem to find belly button lint in there sometimes. I am freaking out what could this be??
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012