Consistent vaginal itches, yellow internal secretion, no relief with Metronidazole, Fluconazole, Ofloxacin. What else can be done?

Hi, I have had itches in the vaginal area for around 3 months, I used the clotrimazole vaginal cream during this period, which partly did decrease the itches, though it came back after time. For the past two weeks my ob-gyn again prescribed the clotrimzaole cream along with Metronidazol which did not fall effective. So, again I went to my doctor two days ago with itches and also a yellow internal secretion and she prescribed me with Ofloxacin 300 (every 12 hrs) and 2 Fluconazole 150 tablets (every 3 days) and again Metronidazole 250 (every 8 hours). Though, my itches are getting worse since then and I can not bare it and not even go outdoors because of the severe itches. Do you think that there is a problem with the prescription or is there any other way which could help lessen the itches ? Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer