Consistent tongue swelling post biopsy, discomfort in talking, eating. What is the cause?

Ongoing tongue swelling, left side since 11/11 biopsy, lichen planus , hyperkeratosis, squamous, dysplasia , basal cell, salivary gland treatment, discomfort talking, eating and general bite, mouth guard plan to help with dentist and ENT. Cause unknown. What tests? Comfort now for floor of mouth, heat, sour lemon, baking soda,aloe gel, mild tooth paste for tongue with perhaps chlorhex oral rinse mild, 0.12 per cent. What is cause? Blood work? immune system attacking mucous membranes?? How to solve:
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012