Consistent tight feeling in breast, feeling on lump during stress, difficulty in lifting arm, using breast implants. Any ideas?

I have had for over a year and has gotten worse a tighting feeling in left breast , hurts to push on ribs there. When stressed or climbing stairs it feels like a ball in chest. hurts to lift arm above head like it is pulling . I also have 11 year old saline breast implants. Any ideas. I am afraid it is my heart. I am 37 yr old female. 5 1 115 lbs. Was a big runner and recently stopped from the pain. Alot of anxiety now.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012