Consistent spotting, positive pregnancy test. Ultrasound did not show gestational sac instead detected cyst. Conception chances?

I have been spotting for 2 weeks. A couple days I was pretty crampy but now its gone. Last saturday I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I went to the er on Monday b/c I don t have insurance and wanted to check everything b/c of the continuous spotting. It showed a hcg level of 799 but the ultrasound showed no gestational sac . But they did find a napothian cyst and a hemmoragic cyst on my right ovary where some of my pains were. Do you think the cyst on my ovary could be the cause of the spotting and pains. I have still feelings of pregnancy. And this is unlike any of my other 4 miscarriages. I m praying this will pass and the pregnancy will continue okay!! erika
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013