Consistent sore throat, constant feeling of stuck hair on back of throat, yellow bumps on tonsils, normal GERD tests. Cause and remedy?

Hello Every morning I have sore throat after I wake up. I had done several GERD tests and they are all normal. The doctor say it could be LPR. I also feel constant feeling of some hair stuck in the back of throat that could be due to enlargement of Papillae, I also see yellow bumps on two sides of the tonsils. I am wondering if they are tonsil stones. My sore throat problem has been happening for past year. It is not clear to me whether it is LPR, Post nasal drip or some tonsil issue. I feel lost and frustrated. The gastroenterologist says they don t see any GERD in 24 hour Ph, I also did upper endoscopy couple of years ago, no inflammation on esophagus. ENT doctor is also not sure and he prescribed Reflux treatment. My stomach gets upset as soon as I try any reflux medication. I feel lost and not sure if this problem is ever solvable, very frustrating. I have to keep drinking hot tea to feel better in throat.. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012