Consistent sore, red spots around chin, look like sore burns with white layer. Temporary relief with antibiotics, acne cream. What could it be?

hi. i have ben suffering with very sore red spots for about as year now, they spread around my chin and then start to look like very sore burns on my face with a layer of whilte over the top of burn . They go away and then come back aagain i been on antiibiotics abd used acne cream prescribed by the doctor and this makes it go a bit but then weeks later it comes back and worsens. can you help me? i do not know what this is ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012