Consistent small white bump on clit, sensitive to touch, sore on rubbing, never popped or leaked. Normal?

Hi , I have had this small pimple like white bump directly on my clit , it seems to be sensitive to touch and seems to be the spot on which I orgasim , however it also tends to get sore after rubbing , I ve been with my hubby for 12 years and have always had this spot . It has never popped nor leaked fluid and is hidden under the hood of my clit is this a normal feature on some women ? I keep forgetting to get it checked since it really does not cause any discomfort unless rubbed at for awhile . I also have a hard time reaching orgasim .. Could this be a cause ? This bump seems to get engorged and swollen when aroused so I assume it s normal but still worrying . Thank you for any info u can provide
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Based on the provided description it seems like normal anatomy for your clitoris. I would eother way recommend an examination by your doctor to make sure all is well. As for orgasms, depending on what the physical examination yields we will be able to comment on this.

A physical examination is mandatory as of now. Hope this helps.

Best wishes.