Consistent sinus problems, coughing and rattled breathing in lying positions. No relief with medicines. Suggestion?

I have had sinus problems since the summer which I always seemed to get in the winter but I was given antibotics for ten days two differant times and it never seemed to leave totolly and for several months I just cough and rattle when breathing not all the time but even in lying positions ist like my lings are filling up with fulid now my chest just hurts, The middle of it plus a slight stomsch ache should I just go back to the same place and say its back once they asked when I had a chet x-ray and I haven t
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
It seems that you might be having bronchitis giving this problem.
Go for x-ray chest and complete blood check (CBC ) to know the nature of infection and any lung involvement.
Consult your doctor and get examined.
Avoid cold drinks and junk food.
Ok and take care.