Consistent sickness, severe umbilical pain, sulphur burps, continued diarrhea and vomiting post treatment for low WBC. Help?

I ve been sick for a week now. It started with nausea , vomiting, & diarrhea which kept me up all night. Followed by severe (generalized) pain--I hurt all the way to the bones....all over. Went to the walk-in clinic...he did a CBC, stated that my WBC of 4.7 pointed to a virus. Gave phenergan and lortab. Which helped me sleep, but not much else. A few days later, I have begun having umbilical pain and sulphur burps, flatulence , continued diarrhea and/or vomiting if I eat anything.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013