Consistent round rash on legs, itches on spreading. No relief with OTC topical creams. What could it be?

Hi Doctor, I have a round rash on my leg that itches and just won t go away. I ve had it for about 3 months. It started out as a few tiny watery bumps, but with time it got bigger. It s round and it has red bumps around the ring, and in the centre and it itches once it begins to spread. I ve tried a few over the counter topical creams, but nothing seems to work. I m really concerned because of the duration of time that I ve had it. Wish I could send you a picture. Really would appreciate any have given. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks...LJ
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012