Consistent reddish brown spot on the forehead and neck that gets itchy and dry. History of botox. What could it be?

Yes...over the past few months a large area on my forehead , below my hairline...I have a red/purplish brown spot(area).and on my neck started off very light and now it has become itchy and dry. Over time the area did lighten.. but it is still very itchy. I did get botox in May and I noticed the discoloration starting in July after a 2 week vacation in the sun:(. I just assumed it was sun I started to use vita c and then as it healed I added a very light retinol . The area looks better but it still is very itchy and now I have 2 more spots on my neck..they look a little different. The 2 new spots on my neck are more itchy and red...I m confused!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013