Consistent purring feeling in both legs, bottom and buttock, gyrating feeling in lower back on bending. Reason?

hello i had an mri scan last year which showed L4/5 disc dehydration there narrowing of the central canal due to facet joint hypertropy and mild disc protrusions into the latera recesses causing irritation of the exiting L4 nerve root bilaterally further disc dehydration is demonstrated at L5/s1 i have been off work with this for over a year soon as i do things the pain comes back i also have constant purring feeling in both my legs and feet and bottom and buttock i feel a grating feeling in my lower back and left buttock when i bend my neck
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013