Consistent peeling of lips over an year post an instance of french kiss. Remedy?

A while ago there was this guy that liked me. One day he kissed me and it was a French kiss. It was short and didn’t last very long. I didn’t think very much of it. However the next day around the afternoon my bottom lip just started peeling out of nowhere. I have never ever in my life had dry lips , peeling lips or cold sores or anything like that until that day. I found out that this person is extremely sexually active and have no idea what this could possibly be. It seems to be an endless cycle of peeling. It has been over a year now and my lips are dry and peel almost every other day. Please help me I don’t know what else to do. I have tried I don’t know how many products and lip balms and I have looked up pictures of cold sores and its not a cold sore. It just peels and flaks and none of these lip balms work. Please help me what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012