Consistent pain under rib with varying severity, high BP, temporary relief with CIPRO. Any suggestions?

I have been having pain under my left rib for over 3 weeks with varying degrees of severity. IVery localized, right under the rib. I have had three urine cultures, all abnormal, none of which grew anyting on culture. First doc said kidney infection , Bactrim did not work, and had even more WBC s in my urine after 7 days, so put me on CIPRO which helped some, but after having been off it for a little over a week the pain has returned. Any suggestions? Summary: CT of abdomen to rule out kidney stones , all normal CBC blood draw, all normal. Most recent urinalysis abnormal as follows: Specific gravity 1.030 leukocyte esterase small epithelial 2+ mucus 1+ WBC 15/HPF RBC 1-3 Bacteria 2+ Blood pressure has also been high for me.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012