Consistent pain on right side, pain during urination, rusty urine, fever, chills, bleeding for a day. Reason?

Hi ,I had pain in my right middle side Thursday,But urine was clear,Friday had pain on both sides and pain when I had to pee. Saturday morning when I had to go the water was a rusty color.I have to go all the time,The blood finally quit at 8:00pm.Today is Sunday and my side are really hurting.Yesterday I was running 101.6 fever Today at 11:16 It is 100.4.I am having chills.I was wondering why you would bleed all day then not the next.My doctor is closed on Fridays that s why I haven t seen one yet.I m 60 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013