Consistent pain in soles, increases on waking up, intense in the middle, itching. Cause?

hi Doctor... I have pain under my foot palm around more than 1 mouth and it ll be increased every morning after i wake up ..when im walkinh it ll be more painful it is at the middle part of my left feet ...and sometimes around it is itchy ....when i want to stretch out my foot it is more painful too ...may i know whats the problem with me ...also i have pain under my rips at left side ...its all the time paining even a bit under the ribs ...I would be thankful if you help me to know whats the problem with me your sincerely
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012